Thursday, September 30, 2010

Welcome October !

















Yooohoo, I'm back.
It's my month October and bye "sadtember"

This blog is almost dead just because of my sickness caused! 
Wanna report, I'm super fine now readers! 
Food poison is not a joke, soo.. peeps,should careful next time .
Don't go those places which is dirty and they have many "mouses" running around.
It's so dangerous for your tummy to run a risk. 
Last week, Shimo met her new lover lol..
U know I know la? 
Once your female doggy has their period means they have the ability to born baby doggies! 
Yea, Shimo had it :)  
And I saw the whole process successful.
The first time for her she screamed so load and they couldn't separate with each other in a few minutes.
Actually I don't know how's dog having sex.
As I know, The male ride the female 1 minute thats it. lol...


Here The Both Of  Em ... 
















Don't miss understanding peeps, this blog will keep updating :)
Stay tuned, visit again ! 

Welcome October :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream