Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival


















Thanks for your visiting guys.

I do appreciate much
And happy mooncake festival :)

It's a good day for me today
Finally, and finally over
Guess what? I'm saying bye to exam since the class ended 
Sang the songs all the way back to home while I was driving.

I did learn lots of thingy about some structure from the lecturer 
That was good to know it
What you need to build a house or even a building?
Beam, Column, Slap, Footing and Piling 
These are the basic structure to be needed 
Maybe they have the latest solution now I think.
Gotta put effort more and more 

Wootzz,ma birthday only 12 days left.
I'm so so so so so so so so so not excited 
What? just a day wad. No need to be so excited.

Anyway, Happy mooncake festival once again peeps ! 

Off to Dream teeeheeee :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream